July 7, 2007


Just before you go..

And just before u go,
I want you to know.

I cried,
And died,
When I realized…
…that how much I tried…
…the roses dried..

When u won’t be here,
I would be longing for u there…
…in my heart,
It would be hard.

And just before u leave,
I want u to feel.

When in my heart I fear,
Open it, in this process I tear,
Can’t really hide,
What’s melting inside.

When my eyes rain,
Inside the world goes insane,
In so much pain,
It happens in a chain.

But just before u go,
I want u to hear.

That in your eyes,
I suffice,
I have a reason,
They make me go crimson,

I promise that I won’t be weak,
And Ill be fine within a tweak.

And as I let you go,
I know that you know,
That it is just a phase,
And together we’ll face..



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    ..............................
    i know u'll read wat i mean in the blanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and i have read and understood them well too my love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 PM

    Don't worry i knw u will be fine n nt left wid any more tears

    ReplyDelete