July 18, 2006



Must go….to come back again.

Life in a fast lane,
Picking up things,
With no names.
You came and
Turned it all around.

Now no more in a hurry,
I was halted,
Halted for good.

Standing at your door,
Waiting for us to go,
Wanting to take you along.

It wasn’t to be,
Like a free bird,
You had to go this and
I had to go that way.

Wanderer I was,
Wanderer I’ll be.
That day will come soon,
When I’ll be searching,
Your love again.

Maybe that day,
Our ways is the same.

Till then let me,
Wander.
Wander to search,
Myself.

Its time.
I must go.
Hug me goodbye.

Look into my eyes,
I’m taking you in it.

I’ll never close my eyes
Or go to sleep.
Don’t want you to look different
When I wake up again!

Promise me that’
You’ll be the same
And I’ll also do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Look into my eyes,
    I’m taking you in it.

    I’ll never close my eyes
    Or go to sleep.
    Don’t want you to look different
    When I wake up again!


    loved these lines....
    well written....yet again.

    ReplyDelete