June 24, 2006



Love you like insane…..
With every day spent
And every seconds that went
I got closer to you
Knew you too.

What all the actions meant
The signals you sent
Were all in the book
You opened to me.

You have been closer to me
Unlike, far that I have been.

As your soul I touched
And heart I fetched
My inner self grew darker
As the prevailing rainy clouds.

So much inside
To let outside
My past, my present
Both so different.

I had left the dark
To come into the light
The past, you had to know
And I had to tell.

To tell you the truth
And break the myth
I have never been
The person you loved.

But, I have changed
And changed for good
The day you came
I left the path of “the insane”.

Since then,
With every day spent
And seconds that went
I loved you
Like insane.
Sanity never reached
And vanity was so fair.

So if you promise to come along
And leave the past behind
We will walk the path of insanity
To love each other more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment