June 24, 2006



Trusting my unholy ness!
Strange world here
My worthiness only a mere
So much good buried inside
I push them deeper down the aisle.

As people were trusting my unholy ness!

It’s been ten years
Since I came to terms with it
That no matter how good you are
There was always someone to
Knock you from where you were.

As people only trusted my unholy ness!

I knew that there was no one
To beat me in my fascination
To defeat the system.

As I started trusting my unholy ness!

As the rebel in me grew
To the heights that was
Unstoppable and could
Not be put to curfew.

As my tryst with unholy ness grew and grew!

One day I realized
Had no friends
Had only people who wanted to be me
And the people whom I wanted to be.

As I trusted my unholy ness!

The cycle continued to run
With ever increasing rpm’s
With fast paced rebelism
It was dizzy out there.

As my trust with unholy ness grew sour….

I started realizing that
I had come too far
With too many enemies and
People that hated me.

As my trust with unholy ness was broken…..

I was lost and alone
Between billions of us
With all the good buried
So much deeper
Had ploughs with hands
So much smaller.

I begged and promised
But no one to hear
That I no longer
“Trust my unholy ness”!

No comments:

Post a Comment