July 5, 2007


Night’s sorrow


Whistling in the night,
Thinking of you,
Missing your insight.


Should I smoke?
Would you come?
And stop me?
I must hope..


Cant help smiling,
Thinking…
Within me you are filling


Those eyes,
And goodbyes,
Leaving me…
…with the endless thoughts
Of love that I had sought.


I remember
The touch…
…of love so much.


Have to count stars..
…tonight,
Cant really help,
You are so far.


I sometimes wonder,
And ponder,
How a promise to…
…meet me again tomorrow…
…washes away the night’s sorrow?


In a stream,
Of you in my dream,
I’ll fight the dark,
To see the morning’s star.


Tomorrow will be a new day,
Longer will we stay?
Still, early ill drop you home,
Want my nights to miss you…
…more and more.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    pic didnt go well wid the poem...givin it an altogether diff meaning.
    u r happy arent u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...suggestion taken...and changed the pic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the comparison with the winter dew is so sublime!!! that's the best comparison i've ever read!!!

    ReplyDelete