July 15, 2007

You’re my winter’s dew

Thought I would write..
.. you something,
In my mind I had..
..so many things.

Thought I would..
..message you,
That over and over I miss you.

But that you know too,
So let me tell you..
..something new,
That you’re my winter’s dew.

On every window sheet,
That I look through,
You remind me,
Of love so true.

I see you in my very sight,
On my glasses that I wear..
..wiping you off I so much fear.

Writing my name over you,
Reaffirming to those sheets that I love you,
And trickling down the shiny plane,
You too respond the same.

Hope this winter,
Passes slow
Have to find you..
..in summers too.



11 comments:

  1. as always.....m speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Very interesting blog and the topics and poem are great. Keep up the spirit.


    Shane
    http://www.bestmotivationquotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sieya....yet again its written for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shane...the spirits will be high as long as there is love running in my veins....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shane...i visited your blog, i think you need to change the template dude..keep me updated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, keep on going ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Stefano...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:19 AM

    very nice...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Absolutely brilliant work on the blog..
    Cheers!
    Goodluck and God bless
    Kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Kanchan...i appreciate your liking for my heart felt work...

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo coooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete