November 14, 2007


Another mile...


In my thoughts...

Emptiness I fought

And I walked another mile

To see her smile


Out in the wild

Like a lost child

I say a little prayer

When I find her not near


I close my eyes

Hoping the time flies

As I keep falling

Her name I am calling


Am I reaching?

Is she listening?

I won’t see the light

Clenching my eyes tight


A universe I see

As inside me, her I feel

I hum a little rhyme…

…as I walk, guess its time..


Must fasten the steps

Wet, lick my lips

The freshness of her hair

I could breathe it in the air


Passing through the trees

Following the fire flies

I could see her

Also searching for me...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    the mutual quest.....love lingering in the uncertainity too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..its a quest my dear and a never ending too..have to let go things and allow new ones to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    like u r too waiting for the new ones....wait for them to surface

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..ill definitely wait for the new morning...

    ReplyDelete