January 8, 2008


Keep faking

I see no love

Feel no pain

Makes me numb

A scum


I see truce

When I choose

To let it down

And give you the crown


But I house lava inside

And am infected from outside

I pop it like a guitar

And leave no scar


The crown will be falling

Help you’ll be calling

I see no harm

On bestowing you my charm


And I am angry

And I am hungry

I am virtuous too

In spreading the flu


It wont kill you instantly

I will be fingering you constantly

See me in the eye

When you cry


I might just leave your soul

Collecting ashes

You’ll be burning

On you ill be cooking

The broth…


Sitting tidy you might be now

But be careful somehow

I am not scaring you

Just telling you


I see beauty in you

Keep faking it until I catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment