March 1, 2008

Love note



Love note

I am writing my heart again
A love note in pain
Of love and sorrow
It seems just like a never ending tomorrow

Now the rain has gone
And it seems that you're the one who's alone
I remember the night, all the stars, you and me
But it’s hard to believe that now you don’t remember me

I was beautiful with you
Now with or without you
I have learnt to cherish
Your final wish...

Ask yourself a question
Was it ever a good proposition?
To conceive our children in my eyes
I know you weren't all lies

The time goes by
You had rightly said while loosening our ties
I remember the night, all the stars, me and you
But it’s hard to believe that now i don’t remember the look on you

I am beautiful again
Forgotten the dreams that you had lain
I am loving love again
She seems like an angel without a taint

My thoughts, they are cheating
Unjust is my writing
What i feel through her in my fingers
Can’t seem to pen down love that lingers

It’s always a beautiful dawn
When i wake up with her thoughts and walk alone
Wish i was sober from the last night
Love had got me high and tight

She holds me by my hand
As we fly and...
The time goes by
You had rightly said while loosening our ties

So say "doll"...
Isn’t it a droll?
I am getting older
She doesn’t let my love get over

We’ve walked the planet together
Tireless our feet feel like feathers
The rain is pouring again in no vain
Drenching us in love every weather

The nights, all the stars have been lit alive
We both seem to thrive
It’s a disgrace that you can’t have her anymore
Or we both together, like i do

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    u know that u r a dog!!!!expressing both of us together still beautifully...
    though i love u 4 portraying her beautifully!!!
    muaaaaaaaaah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wass up bruvvvv ws just goin thru ur blog jus can't believe or bit confused if itsss realli u whuzzzz writin all ths shit up.... well havn't heard anyfing lyk dizzz frm ya whn we were at skool well if its realli dun by u.... thn its gr8888 4get thzzzzz bio fieldddd get into poetryyy would be betta off in lyf.... take care Phogaat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isnt that hard to portray you both together..the object of affection here is love again..felt by two different me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes eragon, this is me only and gone are the school days when it meant nothing to me...but i still dreamt and now it feels great to have beautiful people in my life who could get things out of me..they know who they are..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats it?!! your last post was 2 months back and you say you blog??!! UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Aseem good to see your other part also.Very happy for that....... KEEP IT UP>>>>>>>>>>

    God Bless You,
    Hardeep

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much Hardeep, you have been googling me lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Nice sir

    ReplyDelete