February 27, 2008

Waking sleep


Waking sleep

Don’t want to have sleep in my eyes
Would rather wake up to see sleep waking up in your eyes
Along with the first morning light you take me in
And i get a high therein

Look close enough now
I have grown without a trace now
In your love
Don’t shove me now

It’s been your spell
That has kept me captive, I can’t tell
I still want to hold your hand in sleep
Even when I am let free

Get up now
Or ill go on forever now
Dress up into something sober
It’ll suit you after a morning shower

Let me pat dry your hair
I can’t just see you from the comfort of this chair
I want you to know
That I savor the freshness of you hair

It will be a beautiful dawn
I’ll again leave myself to you in pawn
Worthy of something that is you
Wont come back to ask for it too

Let me make you something
And some caffeine to drink
Remember the flavor of the last time
They’ll again have elements of me

Let this morning be different like always
Feel for me strong in your own ways
And don’t tell me a thing
Tease me and make me feel the sting...

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe u did this, that was so beautiful, where do u come up with these, i love them :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:54 PM

    express the oject of ur mind tooo....sometimes u confuse me...
    though i must say they r far better than the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mj they are all my babies..and i am sure, you do love them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The object here is love, portrayed in a manner that only i could feel and make her believe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete