February 21, 2008

He doesn't make her like you



He doesn’t make her like you

You could steal my breath tonight
Cause now he doesn’t make her like you, a'right
The alleys are getting tight now
And i am all shrinking because i am cold now

The fact that you could kill me
I still want you to be with me
Hold me tight tonight
Don’t wait for another night

Let’s make love tonight
Just like our kinda night
These alleys will lead us there, a'right
Hold me between your fingers tight

You be my breath tonight
Cause now he won’t make her like you, a’right
You make me one of a kind now
Part of a love that don’t exist now

Now its Friday’s night
Wid u wanna see the Sunday’s light
Wheres the Saturday gone now
Lost in your eyes don’t ask me how?

You could steal my breath tonight
Cause he made you for me, a'right!

4 comments:

  1. omg aseem, that was so beautiful, i almost cried :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well MJ it feels good that you are keeping track of my blogs. And yes it was just a step forward, trying something new..well basically falling back to my old ways.
    Keep tracking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:22 PM

    is there something i m missing out on????something that i dont know???
    1st two lines appear contradictory to me...check into formation...
    rest is okay though i love ur previous ones better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope nobody is missing anything, just tried going a hip-hop way..suggestions noted down.
    I'll be better the next time.

    ReplyDelete