February 21, 2008


Another day


Yet another day

Yet another sec


Why should I tell you

That I fly when I walk besides you

You can’t really win

In loving you when I pitch in


It seems to be getting off hand now

Can’t get you off my mind now

I love you so

Don’t let me go


Yet another day

Love you? I may...

Forgetting the last

A day, fresh I start...


You don’t hold me back

I am here because I lack

A zest to think love beyond you

It’s true I have always been within you


Thoughts might cajole you now

Shrewdly I deny and how?

That you make me go pink

Whenever a thought of you comes and winks


But I should love you my way

You really have no say

I shouldn’t let you know

That I am in tears when you go...



6 comments:

  1. i really love reading these poems, they're so beautiful and sweet :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks MJ, i know you love them all.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:13 PM

    and the object????is it obvious or somethin new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, i am not in love with any object..she very well knows that my love is eternal for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:55 AM

    numbing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:41 AM

    That was beautiful...

    ReplyDelete